Rooftop Pool FAQ
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the Rooftop Pool at the Colonnade Hotel:
- Boston's best Rooftop Pool is a popular, one-of-a-kind spot that tends to fill quickly with little notice*.
- The Rooftop Pool is open on a first-come, first-served basis to hotel guests.
- Up to four hotel guests per guest room may access the Rooftop Pool on a complimentary basis provided they are checked in.
- Hotel guests arriving on Friday, Saturday or Sunday may access the Rooftop Pool after check-in but no earlier than noon. This policy is in place to respect our in-house guests utilizing the pool prior to their check-out*.
- Aside from our Luxe Cabana Rentals, we do not hold chaise lounge chairs or space at the Rooftop Pool.
- No outside food or drink may be brought to the Rooftop Pool area.
- The Rooftop Pool has a brand new bar and offers food and beverage service from opening to closing.
- Non-hotel guests must be at least 21 years old to access the Rooftop Pool area for a fee after 5:00 p.m.
*Please contact us at 617-425-3408 or x3408 for hotel guests to inquire about same-day general availability at our Boston hotel with a pool.